Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 328, Oops.... A day late and a dollar short!


Greetings from Disneyland.... Yeah, I realize I did not post last night....because I got home around 1am and was too tired,,,,but I'll make good on my committment, and I will post twice today. Such lucky readers!
As you can see, I spent the day at Disneyland...my first time in about 12 years, and my first time to see California Adventure. I went with three friends....and I realized that since I've had children, I have never gone to Disneyland without them (and then, only twice that I can remember.) It was sort of strange to be there and not be worried about somebody stealing one of my babies, or one of them getting LOST----Andrew!! I find that even at 48 years old, I still get excited when I see the Disney characters. They make me smile :-). Best part of my day was sitting at the Plaza for two hours under the heaters (it was colder than sin,) just talking with the girls and waiting for the fireworks--which were amazing.
Today my stomach hurts. Food poison? Sun poison? Dunno.... but I'm not feeling the happy this morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok it's decided. For Christmas all I want is for our family (Ryan and Jen included) to do something fun together. Disneyland, Six Flags... (NOT SeaWorld). They are usually open on holidays and NOBODY else is there. And we have to go big and get the front of the fast passes. What do you think?