Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 334, Hey,,,, 31 days left!

31 days. That's a month, for those of you who were unable to make the connection. :)

I have to be honest... I don't feel like writing right now. It's hot. My mind is in a million different places...and I'm suffering from a bout of resentment flu. Hmmm. Think I'll go look up an inspirational thought. Be right back. .... ..... .........

~~~"There are two kinds of gratitude: The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give." ~ Edwin Arlington Robinson

There. I feel better already. I have much to be grateful for, in the grand scheme of things, I am very very blessed. I love my husband--and he's a good man. I love my children--and they are good kids. I love my friends--and they would be at my side if ever I find myself in a tight spot. I love the gospel--thank goodness for the gospel of forgiveness. Without forgiveness I would be nothing. I need to remember that when resentment flu sets in. Forgiveness is cleansing; resentment will only hurt me in the long run.

Everything will be okay. Those are some of my most favorite words in the world. Another favorite saying? This too shall pass. God willing, I will have another birthday this year ;)

No comments: