Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 340, Wow,,, Only 25 days to go!

Aloha! No, I'm not in Hawaii yet, just practicing. Today I went to church with three of my children...I enjoyed that. Taylor was one of the adult speakers, and he did a good job. He spoke about the worth of souls, and I kept thinking about the lives that Andrew is impacting by serving a mission...and how much he loves the people of Peru. Soon, Taylor will embark on a similar journey, with similar opportunities to bring souls to Christ. When you consider how many potential lives may be changed (via posterity,) when one person recieves the gospel, it can be staggering.

This afternoon, we all gathered at Grandma and Grandpa's house for hamburgers and cake. Nice combo, eh? Wes and Safa were there with their kids too. I know it makes my mom and dad happy to have their family around them.... even though after a couple hours, it begins to take its toll on them. I am so grateful to have them...and that they have been such a major part of my kids' lives. They have been, and remain, a tremendous blessing to us all.

Tomorrow morning, I leave for a week in paradise. Aloha :)

2 comments:

The Rejection Queen said...

Lucky girl coming to Hawaii :( I'm jealous.

Okay, I don't know when I'll be done with the final edit but I'll let you know. It's quite different from what you read months ago. More characterization etc etc...

The Rejection Queen said...

*I mean "going to Hawaii*