Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 341, Aloha from Maui :)

I finally made it to Hawaii.... Yay!! I'm thrilled to be here. Ron and I watched the sunset on the beach...it was beautiful. Our condo is a bit of a let down....we have a view of a tree and a parking lot :(... but.. on the other hand.... we are right across the street from the beach, and it is gorgeous. The water is warmer than California beaches,,, but still much colder than I expected. I will let you know tomorrow after I try snorkeling....that should be very interesting....because I don't know how to breathe out of my mouth. Ron and I took a walk through some of the shops in "downtown" Kihei tonight... that was very cool. Tomorrow we rent our snorkel gear....and head to the beach. I think we will have to have fish and chips too ;) I will keep you posted on how things go... right now,, I am just really happy to finally be here.

Oh... it may be 12:58 your time... but in Hawaii it's only 9:58,,,, so I am well within my posting time.

Can't wait to explore the island this week......and relax on the beach. The sky is freaking amazing!!

No comments: