Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 355, Ten more days!!!

So, the official countdown is finally here.... counting down from 10. Hard to believe .... would be really stupid if I messed up now, wouldn't it?

Today we went and saw Inception. It was a really interesting movie.... but like Borne Ultimatum, it landed me with a huge headache. Too much camera movement at close range. I thought the concept was very interesting....and Leo did a great job of acting...and of course, the special effects were extraordinary, and thankfully, there was not a lot of bad language or lewd (is that the way you spell it?) sex scenes. That makes it more credibile in my book. However, it seemed rather long, and I predicted the ending in the first 30 minutes of the film....even the way it would inevitably leave you guessing. That was a bit disappointing and rather cliche' if you want my humble opinion. Yes... I get paid big buckaroos for my opinion.... right? Eh hmm.

I think I'm getting old.

Speaking of old.... I learned tonight that I am exactly a year OLDER than Voldemort. Now that was depressing.... cuz let's face it.... he's OLD. Is that really fair? I mean,,, really!!

Nothing new to report from the publisher... still waiting to hear back about my profile portrait. And yes, I am starting to get a bit antsy..... This will be quite a year for me. I am looking forward to it.

Hmmm. I really use the word "really" quite often, don't I? Did you know it's considered a redundant word in literature? There's a bit of fine trivia for you.

I'll have to work on that.

No comments: