Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 364, "ONE" 'Twas the night before the end of my goal, when all through the laptop.....there arose a great clatter.....

Wow... one more day. What should I do to celebrate the accomplishment of my goal? Seems like there should be a news crew here or something grand like that... right? Sure sure.

My attitude at work continues to inch its way out of darkness as I warm to my new role as TOSA. I realized today that a small part of my problem is that there appears to be no structure in place for the program. I know that is not entirely true, but as a teacher, we begin the year with a solid plan, goals, and we know what we are doing (hahaha) every day for the first month.... and it goes like clockwork.... with ne'r a moment of down time until the final bell of the day. It's fast-paced, intense, and very satisfying. That is missing from my current position. It is very difficult to let go, and just have faith in the process. I do, however, have faith in the people I work with, so not to worry, right?

Well,,, I've been in a Benadryl coma for the past two hours... Guess I better get to bed now and sleep it off.

RAK? Kelli put a bag of Skittles on my desk this afternoon. How sweet was that? I like Kelli. :) And I'm not just saying that because of the Skittles.

Life is definitely interesting right now. Mindy is not in control....and Mindy tends to throw little tantrums when that happens. Today I took the first step to reclamation, and it felt great. Today, I am satisfied. That feels good. And guess what? I am looking forward to tomorrow. That feels good too!

Wow... One more day! This is like "End-of-my-blog-goal 'Eve" There should be an official name for that... but I am too drugged to think of one.

No comments: