Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 366, It takes 3 days to break a habit...

I can't stand it.... It's five minutes till midnight, and I can't go to bed because I feel like I'm cheating on someone who has been faithful for the past year....My blog. It's always been there for me.... lurking.... watching me.....all the time. So until I manage to break the habit of writing every day, I'll just pluck away at the keyboard.

Today I got a botched fill and pedicure. So botched that I went to another place and paid money to have them both done over. Is that pathetic or what?

Ron bought a new bar b que today, and then he grilled us a perfect flank steak. The guy's got style.

Oh look at that.... it's one minute past midnight... so I guess I did break my streak..... Oh wait,,,,, 12:02... see? The habits is already being broken.

Sigh.

No comments: