Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 370, Change...

Yeah, I'm a bit obsessed with the word change these days.... And most of you are saying, "Enough is enough! For the love of pete!!" I get it, and I agree. I am down to my last "Complain Token," and I'm going to use it tonight. So here goes... For the record....

C is for the new chapter that I've begun writing in my career. I am taking CHARGE of my current circumstances.

H is for the "How did I get roped into this?" thought that passes through my mind at least 3 times a day.

A is for attitude! Mine needs a major adjustment. My attitude is my problem...and my own darn fault!

N is for the fact that NOBODY really cares that I'm complaining again. And NOBODY wants to hear about it any more!

G is for every time I press my hands against my forhead and cry, "Good Grief! You have GOT to be kidding !!! And finally, (drum roll please....)

E is for the END of my whining and complaining...

Truly... Really... No, really, Honest... For reals... I mean it... Don't make me count!!!!

I mean it!

No comments: