Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 371, Girl's Night Out

I finally found someone who loves crab legs as much as I do!! Here's none other than the Rejection Queen herself...peeling away at the poor helpless crab who used to be somebody's brother or sister. After several trips back to the crab table,,, we finally rolled ourselves out of the restaurant. You should have seen the way the waiter looked at us. I'm sure he thought we were nuts.

Oh, and by the way, dinner tonight was courtesy of Chris Isaak's guitar player, Hershel (I hope that's the way he spells his name.) He was kind enough to reserve two tickets for Jen...and she was kind enough to bring me as her guest. I got to meet this generous guitar player before the show, and he was nice as can be. Our seats were fabulous! We were dead center, and only 7 rows back from the stage. The performance was amazing....and tons of fun. I was totally surprised, as I was not familiar with Chris Isaak's music before tonight. I finally got to the see famous video that Ron has told me so much about. I can see why it was a favorite it his.

I suppose now I will simply have to break down and buy the Mr. Lucky CD.

Well, it's late-o-clock, so I suppose I should go to bed now. Actually, it's late-thirty, but who's counting?

Oh... I did an RAK today. I put a cup full of M&M's on Kelli's desk while she was out visiting a site. Random, and kind. Go Mindy!!

No complaints today :)

No comments: