Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 381, What is today?

Today is the second Monday in a row that I have looked forward to going to work. That's cool. Today was fun... that's cool too. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

Okay, but as a mom, today I suck. I forgot to write my missionary before I left for school, so he did not get a letter from his mother today. There's just no reasonable excuse for such negligence. Good thing he's coming home in 3 weeks... I will bake him a shepherd's pie and some lemon bars.... then he will forgive me. Isn't that the idea behind penance? Did I just inadvertantly change my religion?

Kelli put peanut M&Ms on my desk today.... that is an RAK. Kimberly put a very nice note on my desk today...looks like she wrote notes to all the TOSA's---that is an RAK!! What did Mindy do?
Um.
Crickets.

Tomorrow! I promise to be kind to somebody.

Can you believe I STILL have not bought Mockingjay? Guess I'm saving it for my big 3-day weekend :)

Tomorrow is payday. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. Why is it that the more money I make, the less I have? Did I skip a math class somewhere?

No comments: