Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 382, My bad

Today I thought it was Friday. Why? I have no idea. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered it was only Tuesday! But I must say, it was good as Tuesdays go. Oh... I have an RAK to report :) I brought a Starbuck's coffee traveler to our training this morning for the TOSAs. Granted, I did it so I could report an RAK,,, but as you know, I have to claim RAKs every chance I get. I am sincerely interested in becoming a nicer person. ... or rather a kinder person.

Tomorrow looks promising... Could this be a trend?

Kudos to Raechel...Good things are happening for her.

3 weeks from tomorrow is when Andrew comes home. Hard to believe his mission is over. I am sure he is feeling a bit strange...wondering what happens next in his life. I cannot wrap my head around the idea that he is 21 years old. Good Heavens!! Little Boo Boo... 21 years old. In conceivable!!

Tonight was Taco Tuesday,,, There goes the diet. I'm sure I consumed well over 1,000 calories in one sitting. Ug.

The tacos were sure good though. :)

No comments: