Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 392, Open for business?

So today I drove around for hours looking for a parking spot at the mall. How frustrating is that? Know where I finally had to park? On the very top of the parking structure, in the farthest corner of the very back wall. My goal? To find a pantsuit, get in line, and use my extra savings coupon. Ah, but in order to do that, I had to make my purchase before 1PM. Guess where I was at 1? Sneaking into a handicap dressing room, because the line for the regular rooms was hopelessly long. Yes I know that is stooping to a new low for me, and to make it even worse, none of the suits fit me. Some sort of poetic justice I suppose.

And here's another point of frustration for me....I want to have the windows in my new car tinted. Don't you think most people who have their windows tinted would get it done on a Saturday? Apparently not. Apparently window-tinting is a Mon-Fri only service. Who'd 'of thunk it?

Well, Ron. Would you walk 500 miles.... and walk 500 more just to fall down at my door? With your knees? If that ain't love, I don't know what is :-)

No comments: