Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 393, A new week

Andrew comes home in a week and 3 days. Unbelievable. I can't wait to see him again. I imagine that right now he is feeling a bit emotional about leaving Peru. He must have such mixed emotions---happy to see his family, sad to leave the people of Peru...and sad that this chapter of his life is ending. I am actually experiencing empathy emotions for him.

This week should prove interesting. TLC tomorrow, Challenge Days at TVHS all day Tuesday, video-taped lesson on Wednesday (with Power Teaching---that will be something to analyze,) TLC on Thursday, meeting with the principal of CHS on Friday, and video analysis of our ECI lessons. And just like that, the week will be over...and then it will be just a few more days until I see Andrew.

Guess what? For the first time in a long time, when I open my closet, I can actually find something to wear. Ah. Thank goodness for retail therapy.

I am still loving my car. ... I'll love it even more when the alarm is installed and the windows are tinted.

Happy football season everyone. It was cool to have the game on this weekend,,,, even IF MOST of my teams lost. There's always tomorrow :-)

No comments: