Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 394, And counting...

Counting again? I seem to do a lot of that, don't I? What am I counting now? I'm counting the days until Andrew comes home. Nine more days. I can't wait to watch Harry Potter with him,,, and enjoy the football season with him. I wonder how difficult it will be for him acclimate back to civilian life? Ahhh, He's my Boo Boo. !! I get him for just a little while, and then he'll be off again... back to BYU. Sigh. Well,,, I am truly happy with the choices he has made in his life so far... he is an inspiration to me.

So,,, we have a mouse living beneath our jacuzzi. Isn't that lovely? Meanwhile, the cats lounge lazily ... enjoying their high standard of living. Am I the only one who has a problem with this?

Even the dog is oblivious. And Billy? Forget it. He'll just offer to decorate the place for the mouse.

Ahhhh,,, Billy Billy Billy!!! B's a good boy!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope you're not the only one that has a problem with that. I think you've been hoodwinked.