Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 397, It is Time!

It's that time again... Time for a nice relaxing pedicure and a manicure. Time for Panda. Time to get my car windows tinted. Time to organize my choir music. Time to wash my underwear. Time to send that marketing photo to my editor (why haven't I done that yet?) Time to visit Steinmart. Time to go on a nice long walk. Time to bake a chocolate cake. Time to get ready for Andrew's arrival. Time to get Taylor's mission call. Time to fold my laundry and clear the counter of clutter. Time to tell my husband I love him. Time to make sure my kids are getting their 12 hugs a day. Time to do something nice for someone else. Time to check in with God and catch up. Time to write a chapter in my sequel.

No matter how you slice it.... It's time!

No comments: