Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 398, Another countdown begins

December 1st. It's not only my birthday, it's the day I drop Taylor off at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. Shortly thereafter, he will embark on his mission to Tuscon, Arizona--Spanish speaking. From here on out, he will be known as "Tuscon Taylor." Hahahaha. It's cool that Andrew will come honme in 5 days, and he can start drilling Taylor on his Spanish...and whipping the green boy into shape before he reports. He won't be home for Christmas this year.... but that means in two years, I will be looking forward to having him home in time for the Holidays. I think that's cool.

Tomorrow I am taking car in to have the windows tinted. If all goes well, I'll post a new picture. I am enjoying my new toy :)

Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Tuscon Taylor---Who'd of thunk it?

No comments: