Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 405, Payday

This was another one of those paydays that moms talk about and look forward to their whole lives. Picking up Andrew at the airport when he arrived home from his mission was definitely one of those moments....and I am still caught up in the joy of that. Having my amazing, beautiful, intelligent children all together for a few days, is another. I enjoyed the past four days immensely. Yesterday we added Ryan, Jen, and Jane to the mix, along with Grandma, Grandpa, Wes, Safa, Lane, and Lyden. Wes brought his camera, so we captured many memories on film. Aren't my girls just breathtakingly gorgeous??? I just think they are stunning!

Yesterday was one of those "holiday" type days....lots of food, and family gathered around the table. We kept Jane overnight, an added bonus for sure.

This morning Andrew gave his report to the High Council...that was pretty cool. I was impressed by the maturity in his speaking. He has some great mission stories, and it is great to hear him share his learning experiences. I know he will treasure his mission forever.

It is just so great to have him home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you go Joe Dimaggio?