Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 406, Attention Deficit....Um....What was I saying?

 It's one of those things that people have interesting pre-conceptions about--Attention Deficit Disorder. Can you tell by looking at this picture...which members of my family suffer from ADD?

Have you watched an ADD person clean their house? How about an ADD person shopping at Costco? Now that's entertainment at its finest... if you have the patience.

I began my weekend with a Royal Pedicure at InStyle Nails. I seriously could handle having one of those every single night. There is just about nothing more relaxing to me than having my feet rubbed. Sigh!!

Today is Baby Jane's first birthday :-) This is a definite milestone for our little grandbaby. Tomorrow we will celebrate her big day with about 500 other people. Should I be jealous??? I am 48 years old, and I can't name 20 people who would come to my birthday party....Jane is only one, and there are at least a hundred people interested in her big day. Hmmmm.

I'm ready for my monthly Costco trip.

No ADD here.

No comments: