Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 416, Saying Hello

When life gets you down, go visit a Grandchild. Grandchildren have a magical way of putting things in proper perspective. Look at our little Jane! The panda hat is hysterical. I love that she recognizes us--she waves her hands, kicks her feet, and smiles when we walk into the room. I'd like to think she created that little jig just for Ron and me.

Oh yeah. There's still that annoying incident with ... what's her name ... that I need to take care of. Ever in the back of my mind, I am letting it simmer on the back burner. Maybe if I let it simmer long enough, it will disappear :-)

Tomorrow is day one of holiday baking. Apple pie is #1 on the list. We got your back, Raechel.

Would you please say a prayer for Taylor---Tomorrow he goes back to the doctor. If all goes well, he will walk out with a walking cast---and head home to begin packing his bags for the MTC. Miracles can happen, right? I believe!

No comments: