Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 427, Really?

Okay,,,so this is fun. I am back on crutches. Seems it is a little
dangerous to be a Packers fan when you are ,,, um,,, let's say my age.
Or at least not an enthusiastic fan who jumps up and down. Stupid thing
is I'm not so much a Packer fan,,, I just don't like the
Steelers.....or "Squealers" as my beloved calls them. This is my first
time on vicadin,,, and I must say,,,, I approve. I feel wonderful.
Okay, not really,,,,but yeah!

By the way,,, I apologize for the sideways shot...and the kink you might get in your neck for looking sideways, but I cannot figure out how to flip the photo....I'm hoping the Blog Phantom will come in and fix it for me.

Can I just say that this hurt like a son of a bug? Way more painful than doing the splits~~!

No comments: