Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 2, 363 to go

Day two and I'm' watching "17 Again" again. I love that movie--I have GOT to get me one of those spirit guides. Today I jogged for 2 miles without stopping. Of course, I speed walk faster than I can jog, but that doesn't matter, right? So, last night I dreamed I was one of Hitler's secret girlfriends. Where did THAT come from? Must be all the derrogatory things my sister-in-law said about Germany the other day. Well, the dream was freakish at best, but it gave me another idea that I might just have to develop (no, not the Hitler thing, relax.) Oh, and I better make the weight thing 15 pounds instead of 10,,, seems I put on some extra baggage this summer. Maybe I should add kickboxing to my list of things to do this year. Okay, that's just not going to happen.

No comments: