Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 35

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see."
John W. Whitehead

Today was our children's primary program at church. I couldn't watch the children without pining for my own babies, who are anything BUT babies now; I still see them as 2-4 years old... no matter how old they get. Looking into the innocent faces of those little ones, I realize that in way too short a short time, they will enter the realm of adulthood and will become the leaders of our future. What am I doing to ensure they are nurtured, loved, and taught well while they are still young enough to listen? Childhood passes far too quickly (unless of course, you are the child!)

So,,, (never begin a sentence with the word, "so"... it is a NO NO!) So,,, somebody tell me what I should wear to my 30 year reunion. Bear in mind I'm 20 pounds overweight, everything is 6 inches lower than it should be, and whatever I buy has to make me look young and hot. Okay, that is an impossible request... but I am open and waiting anxiously for your suggestions.

RAKS??? Hmmm. Rats... I don't think I was kind to anyone today. And it was Sunday! Shoot. I suck at RAKs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I was there to help you find an outfit. Knock em dead, Mama!

Mindy Morgan said...

Me too! Me too!

Anonymous said...

let's see.. I will find you a hot outfit. Just let me into your closet. nah I'll go shopping with you:)