Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 77, Failure is not an option

I got another rejection this morning... the agent had my query for all of 8 hours. Of course, "this business is very subjective..." blah blah blah blah blah blah. But I'm okay, truly. No really. No... really.

Planet "M"---I decided that I am not going to accept any "D"s or "F"s from my students gosh darn it. They are going to get so sick of remediation and re-do's that they are going to get it right the first time! They are smart,,, just lazy sometimes. Aren't we all? Well they are not going down without a fight.

RAK---yup. Today I helped a couple of teachers put up their bulletin boards. If you knew how much I HATE doing bulletin boards, you would understand why I consider that an RAK!

I think our dog is mad at us. He's boycotting the family room. Hmmm.

I gotta get some sleep...I'm starting to hallucinate while I write. Hey, maybe that's the trick to landing an agent! :)