Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 78, Is it Friday yet?

Spent today doing parent conferences. Sigh. It sounds like a relaxing, easy day, doesn't it? Nope.

Got two rejections today. Double sigh. Proof that I am still trying. These two came from agents within 48 hours of me sending the query. Ya gotta wonder ... what does "careful consideration" really mean? Because that is what they say they gave my proposal. You know what's frustrating about some of these agents? Well, I'm not going to tell you---because you never know when someone has a spy checking out your blog... Uh hmmmm. Yep. That's right. But not to worry, when I am a famous published author...I will write the book that tells all---and it will be made into a blockbuster movie---and I will sit back with satisfaction and count my money.

Eh hmmm. See what I mean? THAT is what a day of parent conferences does to your mind.

But I can dream, right?

RAK? Are you kidding? Um, I shared my chocolate with Kelly...There. That counts.

1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

What is the cross street for this starbucks? There must be a billizion on off the 79.

Yeah, don't believe those literary agents when they say they gave careful consideration for 48 hours of receiving your query. It's all bs.