Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 80, Fogedaboudid

Permission to skip my post tonight?

Hey,,, I've got an RAK... I checked on a substitute teacher in our wing. It was her first experience in middle school, and I went in to her classroom, introduced myself, and offered to assist her in whatever she needed. There was nothing in it for me,,, so it actually qualifies as an RAK... Finally! I got one! I realized a pathetic fact about myself this morning... most of the "kind" things I do for others seem to benefit me as well...so they cannot count as true RAKs. So I complained to my husband this morning...and he offered me his profound words of encouragement.... "You aren't selfish. You are just wrapped up in yourself, doing your own thing." Hmmm. Isn't that the definition of selfish?

I gotta work on that!

Planet "M" --- Gotta participate in an expulsion hearing tomorrow. My first. I admit I'm a little nervous.

Tomorrow is Friday! Music to my ears :)

1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

See you tomorrow at 10am at Starbucks. Don't be scared. lol

And yes, Yogurt Island is amazing!! They actually ripped off the orginal yogurt place called, Yogurtland...