Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 152, Ying & Yang

Today I was a little bit good and a little bit bad. I walked five miles this morning, that's good. I drank coke, that's bad. I went to the temple, that's good. I had naughty thoughts, that's bad. I went to see Jane Ellen, that's good. I ate In & Out french fries, that's bad. I washed my dog's blanket, that's good. I let the cat escape and Ron had to fetch her, that's bad (although comical.) And there it is.

Honorable mentions for "The Twelve Pounds of Christmas"----- Jen (The Rejection Queen)'s spinach and artichoke dip (Ummmm baby!) and Mom's cherry delight (Uh oh. Boing!) We had to take the Ridgeline to San Diego today---it was the only vehicle sturdy enough to tote our heavy load.... Good thing it's a 4-wheel drive.

Did I mention I walked for five miles this morning?

RAK? I might have one. I cleaned the baby puke off the couch....Ryan was busy changing his pants after Jane let him (and the couch) have it. She's a Morgan...that's for sure! What a doll :)

1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

"Today I was a little bit good and a little bit bad. I walked five miles this morning, that's good. I drank coke, that's bad. I went to the temple, that's good. I had naughty thoughts, that's bad. I went to see Jane Ellen, that's good. I ate In & Out french fries, that's bad. I washed my dog's blanket, that's good. I let the cat escape and Ron had to fetch her, that's bad (although comical.) And there it is"

YOU ARE SOOO FREAKING HILIARIOUS!!! What kind of nasty thoughts??? HAHAHAHAH