Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 185, Seems like old times...

I realize it says Saturday on the dateline... but actually, it is still Friday night in my mind. I have been heavily engrossed in re-working my novel. I get so lost in the story, that I lose all concept of time. I just looked up and realized it's almost 1:30am... YIKES! And I have to get up early in the morning and drive to LaJolla! Temple day! I can't miss that. I wonder if I'll be able to drive without falling asleep? Oh boy.... it's going to be hard to stay awake during the sessions! Hopefully the Holy Ghost will poke me in the ribs a few times to keep me alert. I tell you what... when I am writing.... I'm in a whole different world. It's like nothing I can describe.

RAK? Sort of. I stopped and got yogurt for Ron and I after taking Ellen across town for a sleep over. Realize, of course... that it's Friday night....and I had to get out of  my La-Z-Boy chair in order to do this. You see, that is where the RAK part comes in. My kids will tell you.... I am no fan of driving them around at night...especially after I change my clothes and settle in for the evening. So,,, even though I got myself a yogurt too....I am counting it as an RAK. I gotta claim em whenever I can .... no matter how far the stretch.

Book, book, book, book, book..... yup... there it is... the obsession. Hello in there!!! You have a talk to write tomorrow! Get with the program! And you have a lonely husband....remember him? He certainly never expected to have an absentee wife.... present in body only half the time,,, and present in spirit even less of the time. You see.... THAT is where I need to focus my RAKs. Forget all the other people out there .... Ron is the one I should be RAKing. Sigh. I'm not a very good wife, am I? Fortunately, Ron is a great husband.

Well... Sunday is Valentine's Day. I love my valentine.

No comments: