Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 190, And Climbing

How about them snowboarders, eh? Holy freakin flying!!! Yeah,,, So, it is very difficult to teach on 5 hours of sleep. I'm just letting you know. Isn't if Friday yet?

Okay... Here are 5 things a teacher loves to hear:
1) Wow, this is fun!
2) What? Class is over?
3) Ohhhhhh, I get it!
4) Is it alright if I turn it in early?
5) I read something really interesting last night....

And,,,, of course.... for balance.... Here are 5 things a teacher never wants to hear:
1) Did we do anything important yesterday?
2) I don't get it.
3) What are we supposed to be doing?
4) Is there any extra credit I can do to make up for all my missing assignments?
5) This is so boring

RAKs? Kelly brought me a Jamba this morning... ah,,, what a sweetie.
I offered to go downstairs and get Ron something. Was I going anyway? No.. I was looking for an opportunity to do an RAK.....so I would have something to report tonight. Well..... that kills it.

Eyes are spinning... time to detox and get some sleep.

No comments: