Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 194, Every breath I take...

Still downing the DayQuil and sneezing all over my computer keyboard. That's lovely. Spent another day harvesting bed sores as I sat on my butt---all freakin day. I hate colds. They annoy the snot out of me... hahahaha....yah, dats a good one. Seriously, I always end up with an addiction to nose spray...one that takes several days to break after the cold is over, and I always feel guilty for laying around all day.....like I should be able to go on as normal, because a cold does not technically count as an illness. It's like a pansy sickness.

RAK? Ron wins again. He brought me an authentic homemade taco all the way from San Diego. Thanks Ryan & Jen.

Tonight Taylor is on my mind. Kids. Will my kids ever understand how much they mean to me? Will they ever understand the depth of my love for them? Maybe, I suppose, when they they have kids of their own.

It's tough being a mom sometimes...but there is nothing in the eternities that compares. Speaking of kids, time to go write a letter to my missionary... Ah Andrew! I miss your mug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope your feeling better? sorry i didn't even bring you coke or chocolate.... alas i was on a date haha so maybe in another life we can get together and catch up... or April lol