Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 196, All caught up, so there

Today I built that bridge...and it feels good ;) I am very excited about the changes that the publisher recommended; I wasn't sure at first, but in the end, it gave the story a lot more depth. Of course, the real test will be resubmitting...It's back to the query board for me.
NEW RULE:  All cars should come with a trash can. I am so tired of stuffing my trash in my purse,,,and then forgetting about until a couple days later....or waiting until I have a collection of like thirty rolled up gum wrappers before I'm conveniently at a trash can where I can dump my purse.
NEW RULE:  All literary agents should be required to represent only talented writers---regardless of how much money they think a piece of trash book might make.
NEW RULE:  All TV shows should require adults to act more intelligent than their children. I mean, come on!
NEW RULE:  All teachers should actually LIKE kids! I am so sick of hearing teachers complain like the kids they teach are an invasion of their personal space----HELLO>>>>That's why you are paid the big bucks!!

RAK? I think that last night's RAK should count for tonight too.... because we still have more stew. Hmmm. Well, I put Ron's tray away for him. In return for that, he read the last 100 pages of my novel. Somehow, I got the better end of that RAK.

Well, back to women's figure skating.

No comments: