Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 282, Are we there yet?

It's Finally Friday.... but there is so much going on this weekend that rest seems to be out of the question. It's all good stuff..... there's just a lot of it... Go, go, go.....Do you think I'll get to the point where obligations and responsibilities will no longer dictate how I spend my free time? I know,,,, I'm whining.... Truth is, I got no one to blame but myself.

Tonight was our Scout's dinner and auction. I spent $20 on a bag full of homemade carmels... OH MY,,, they are sooooo good! WON'T help me lose those 20 pounds before Hawaii. .... So I guess I'll have to give some of them away. We also bought a rum cake---two of them actually. Yeah... I'm thinking spin class and wiring my mouth shut are in my future,,, ya think?

RAK? Today I brought Michelle a birthday cake so we could celebrate at lunch. You see, Facebook definitely has its advantages----It was Facebook that reminded me that it was her birthday. Cool, eh?

Planet M--Today I started the daunting task of taking my room apart. I will need to go into ZEN mode for that. Can't believe summer vacation is nearly upon us.... I am soooo ready! For some reason, even though I have had the absolute greatest year ever...and the most awesomest students...I am dead dog tired this year.

Tomorrow we get to babysit Jane for a little while :)

No comments: