Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 311, Babysitting Jane

Ron and I took a trip to the Farmer's Market in Old Town this morning... our first time. I thought it was pretty darn cool. We shared a crepe while sitting outside and enjoying the ambience of Old Town, and we spent a small fortune on organically grown fresh fruits and vegetables. Easy to go overboard in a place like that.

Bought my couch today. Won't be delivered for a week or two, but when it is, I will have a complete living room set for the first time since we moved here. Only took 8 years :) I also bought a full/full bunk bed for the room that used to be Raechel's. Aye !! Taylor is going to be one very busy camper in the next week.... cuz that room needs a total makeover. Welcome home "Tay."

Jane is visiting us tonight.... Yay. What a doll. It's fun to be grandma :) And it's great to have a baby in the house.

Tomorrow is Father's Day.... I hope Ron likes his gift :)

No comments: