Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 327, Random Rumblings

Today I have a belly ache...not because I ate too much or ate the wrong things.... but because I like to read. I know, that makes no sense at all,,,,but if weren't for me reading, I would have paid attention to how long I had been laying in the sun. Yeah, I had on plenty of sunscreen, but apparently, 3 hours in the sun on white skin is too much. Hmmm. Go figure. I am now a perfect model of neopolitan ice cream. And my tummy hurts.

Tomorrow I'm going to Disneyland. First time in about ten years. It's the happiest place on earth, right? My biggest dilemna? Deciding what to wear....You just never know what to expect with OC weather. Sandals or tennis shoes? Shorts or pants? Jacket or no jacket? Decisions decisions decisions.

My favorite quote from Eclipse ---- Jacob to Edward, "I'm hotter than you." And Edward's wordless response said it all. I think I liked that tent scene the best because Bella was asleep and I didn't have to see her one and only facial expression. Aye aye aye!

Got my weekly e-mail from Andrew today. Next week he'll be 21 years old. Wow. It was strange enough when Raechel turned 21,,, now Andrew? What's the world coming to? I miss my son.

I think I want to buy a Kindle someday.

Did I mention my tummy hurts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! You're so close to 365 and you missed yesterday! What happened?