Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 350, Wow... 15 more days to go!

What shall I do when my 365 days are up? Continue to blog I guess. Of course,, I will have to keep you updated on the my book.... and on the new job.... and on the grandbabies.... hmmmm...., and I suppose I should give the old RAKs another try (you may have noticed I sort of took a vacation from them... it was too depressing to admit that I'm not a very nice person.) Speaking of RAKs, we had to take a leadership survey today....to determine our strengths and weaknesses. Guess what my strength was? Challenging the system..., My greatest weakness? Ah come on... take a wild guess. .... .... I'll check back with you tomorrow and see if you were right.

Meanwhile..,. I have one more day of summer institute... and it's another early day, so I better hit the hay. For the rest of you...., Enjoy your Friday :)

Only one more week of vacation. Sigh!!!!!

No comments: